Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's New!

Some pups on the steet have been asking me about what Merlin's Bark Products been up to lately. And if we have any new and exciting products coming up soon. Well, I am happy to report that we have been busy adding to our elevated dog feeder line of products and we are also working on toy boxes for kitty cats too. Oh, and then there are the pet toy boxes that I have been working on too. Hopefully, I will have a toy box completed and ready to list on Etsy soon. I feel like I should warn you though, the toy boxes are going to be really cute!

Speaking of really cute products, I have come across a lot of cute stuff on Etsy lately. Just look at this adorable hand knitted shaggy brown puppy dog from Barking Dog Design (LOVE the shop name too). It is so darn cute that I just want to snuggle with it! Barking Dog Designs also the sweetest little stuffed baby lamb that I have ever seen. You should check out Barking Dog Design's shop if you are in the mood for something cute and snuggly! And trust me, I know cute and snuggly when I see it. Just look at me!

I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your feeder is beautiful!