Thursday, June 5, 2008

Doggie Bowls!

One of my favorite things in the world are dog bowls. I love all kinds of dog bowls. It doesn't matter to me if it is a ceramic bowl or stainless steel bowl, just as long as it holds food (and water). Actually, it isn't so much the bowl themselves that I love so much, but what usually gets put in them. There is nothing like the sound of kibble hitting the bottom of my food bowl to get my bunny-butt running to the kitchen. Technically, it doesn't matter to me if it is a bowl or plate - just as long as it contains food. And the type of food doesn't really matter either. Just as long as it isn't lettuce. I hate lettuce. Lettuce only tastes good until you lick all of the salad dressing off of it.

Sorry, I got a little sidetracked there. Anyhow, I've been busy adding some of Merlin's Bark Products elevated dog bowl feeders to our Etsy store. Elevated feeders are a great thing for a pup (or kitty) to have. Not only do they look nicer than just a plain old bowl setting on the floor, but elevated feeders are very beneficial for pups too. They can help ease problems a pup might have with digestion and also help the older pups that have problems with arthritis. How great is that!

All this talk about bowls and feeders has made me hungry. I'm off to find a snack. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: