Sunday, June 1, 2008

My New Collar!

Check out my new collar! Since a pup has got to look sharp when he's out there wheeling-and-dealing in the business world, I figured that it was time that I upgrade my imagine a bit. Sure I probably could have gone with a Rolex watch, but I'm more of a collar type of pup. Luckily for me one day I happen upon Sew Crazy Dog Lady and her Etsy shop. She created a custom collar for me that is really going to make those other pups during business meetings stop and take notice. Not only did I get to pick the fabric (it is the zig-zag pattern incase you are interest), but I also got to picked out what kind of hardware I wanted to go with it! With my new collar around my neck I am sure to be the sharpest dressed pup at my next business meeting. It is like a Rolex for the neck!

Well, I am off to a business meeting to show off my new collar to everyone. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: