Sunday, June 8, 2008

Creeking!

It has been really hot in the Burgh the last couple of days. It has been over 90! In case you didn't realize it, wearing a fur coat when it is 90 out can make a pup pretty miserable. That is why today I decide that it was time to take a break from CEO'ing and go creeking! Never heard of "creeking?" Well, it is the greatest thing in the world and I highly recommend it to other pups. All you need to go creeking is a nice stream or creek (whichever happens to be handy) and you just wander around in it for a bit. It really is a nice way for a pup to cool-off and refresh himself. I've noticed that some pups like to splash around and play in the creek, but I am more reserved type of pup and think just standing around in the water is good enough. One can't be to careful around water you know. As wise pups always say "Safety first!"

I'll be barking to you later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't resist commenting! He's SO adorable!! On a recent visit to my parents house we walked to the creek (with 3 dogs) and they all did this too!! Dogs are so cool and laid back....I bet Merlin will never have an ulcer or stress! What a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Yes!!! adorable... marking>>>>

Dogonwear