Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Beastly Abodes!

If you haven't checked in on Merlin's Bark Products Etsy shop lately you will be surprised (hopefully pleasantly) by all of the wonderful products that I have added to our store. I added a variety of different products (bird houses and feeders, squirrel condos, and elevated dog bowls) for all my furry and feathered friends. Not only have I been busy adding merchandise to our Etsy shop, but I've also been hard at work coming up with new items for us to work on. Just yesterday I finished constructing our first bat house! I am very excited about it too. A lot of people ask about our bat house line during the Rachel's Sustainable Feast, and I made sure that bat houses were priority number one on our To Do list. Right now the bat house is at our paint shop waiting to be finished up and I'll be adding it to our Etsy store as soon as it is ready to be revealed. Don't worry, additional bat houses are in the works too - so there will be enough to go around for everyone!

I also have other products in the works too. During the next couple of weeks we will also be working on purple martin houses, elevated dog bowls for the smallest of pups, and watering stations for the largest of pups. I can't believe I am going to say this, but we will also be working on elevated cat bowls! I never thought I would see the day when I would be designing products for cats. As far as I've been able to figure it out, cat are only good for one thing - chasing! But I guess that even they need watering and feeding stations too...

Speaking of cats (and chasing them) I better be off to see if Max and Jacks are slinking around my yard. I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merlin, kitties need love too!