Thursday, June 26, 2008

Take a Pup to Work Day!

Friday is Take Your Dog to Work Day and I have been trying to figure out if that means I get to bring a pup to work with me too. What an opportunity that would be for some pup! Getting to go to work with me, Merlin the head honcho of Merlin's Bark Products, would be any pup's dream. They could get an up close look at what goes on in the day-to-day operations of running a company. I bet that there are a million pups out there that would love to have the opportunity to come to work with me. Gee, I wish I had thought of it sooner. I might have been able to put together some program where inspiring pups have could applied to come to work with me for the day and get a nose-to-nose encounter with the business world.

Oh well, maybe next year. Though, it does also give me an idea about getting an intern next summer. It sure would be nice to have a young pup to do all the business fetching and retrieving for me.

I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Since I work at home now I take the cats to work every day!
They love it!