Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Winner Is...

Did you get a chance to vote in the poll I had up last week on what colors Merlin's Bark Products should paint our butterfly houses? I was quite excited watching the votes come rolling in and seeing the results as they talled up. Once all the votes were in and the poll closed, there was a clear prefered color out of the group. Since I know that you are probably really excited to find out what the final results, I wont keep you in suspense any longer.

The final results of Merlin's Bark Products butterfly house paint colors:

1st Place: Yellow
2nd Place: Green and Natural tied for second
3rd Place: Blue

I am happy to say that the winning colors will be used on our butterfly houses. In fact, I just finished painting two of the houses today! I can't wait to share the pictures with you! Seeing the final product just made my little bunny butt shake with joy. I am sure that you will like them too.

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: