Monday, April 7, 2008

Baths

A horrible thing happened to me yesterday. I was forced to get a bath. I had worked so hard to get my fur that dingy gray color too. It was sad watching all the “ding” getting washed down the drain in a matter of minutes. Being subjected to a bath has to be one of the most undignified things in the world for a pup to suffer through. At least for me it is. I can’t imagine that there is any pup out there that actually enjoys getting a bath. All the water. All the soap. All the rinsing. I shudder even just thinking about it. The only good thing about a bath is after it is all over with and a pup gets to tear around the house and roll on any carpet or rug he can find. Now that is fun! The actual water and shampoo part on the other hand is not so much fun. A bath is just a sad and miserable occurrence in a pup’s life. I can’t believe that even though I am a big shot CEO that I can still be subjected to getting baths. I could have sworn that I requested that a no-bath clause to be put in my contract. I wont even mention the oatmeal and green tea extract shampoo that was used on me. The horror of it all…

When I wasn’t being forced to take a bath over the weekend, I was overseeing the construction of some butterfly houses for Merlin's Bark Products Etsy store. And in case you missed it above, I am taking a poll on what colors I should paint the butterfly houses. If you haven’t already selected an answer please do so. I love getting feedback on our product line. I have also been working on Merlin’s Bark Products line of elevated dog bowls. Being a short-legged corgi myself, I don’t have any problems reaching my food or water bowl, but for the longer-legged pups that must be a real pain in the neck for them. Hopefully our raised dog bowls will bring some much-needed relief to the necks and back of my fellow pups.

I am going to see if I can find something stinky to roll in. Until then, I’ll be barking to you later!

No comments: