Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Do you Etsy?

I was first introduced to Etsy about two months ago while I was developing a business plan (like any good CEO does) for Merlin’s Bark Products. What I discovered was a fascinating place. A place where you can “buy and sell all things handmade.” It sounded just like the place for me to open up our shop. And since I have opened up our Etsy shop, I have learned so much about running a business from other Etsians selling their wares. And I also have stumbled upon some of the most amazing things for sale. Things that seem like they would be sinfully delicious!

Things like:
Peanut Butter Bones (Dog Cookies and Treats)
The Doggie Treat of the Month Club
Mozzarella Munchies/Dog Treats
Cheese Please Biscuits
Peanut Butter Banana Log
Molly Browns Peanut Butter Cups
Beggin for More Beefy Bites Dog Treats
Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Booscottis
Gourmet Dog Treats
Peanut Butter Bombs Dog Bone Biscuit Treats

Don't get me wrong, there are things other than puppy treats on sell at Etsy – it is just I got lost in a land of total happiness one day while clicking through their pet treat section. Yummy. I wonder if they let puppies get Paypal accounts? Hum, I need check on this.

I’ll be barking to you later!

2 comments:

THE SANDY DOG BAKERY said...

WOW! Thanks for including THE SANDY DOG BAKERY Merlin! I love your blog!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring us!! Anyone who contacts us saying they saw us on your blog, will get a free treat sample sent to them:-)