Thursday, April 24, 2008

New Products

I’ve had some pups inquiring lately on when I will be adding new products to Merlin’s Bark Products Etsy shop. They had participated in my online vote for butterfly house colors weeks ago and have been waiting to see the end results in our Etsy store. Well, I would like to reassure everyone that all of the employees at Merlin’s Bark Products have been as busy as Santa’s elves at Christmas time for the past three weeks. We have created a number of butterfly houses, birdhouses, bird feeders, and even some elevated dog bowls. Unfortunately, though, I decided that it wasn’t possible for us to add any of our new products to our Etsy store until June. I know it is very frustrating, but it was one of those tough CEO decisions that I had to make. I am very excited though about the fantastic reason why we wont be able to list any of our new items.

A couple weeks ago, Merlin’s Bark Products was invited to be an exhibitor at the 2nd Annual Rachel’s Sustainable Feast. I have never been so excited about being invited to something my whole life! Well, not counting being invited to cookouts, picnics, and vacations at the beach. Anyhow, everything that my little elves have been creating for the past couple of weeks will finally be revealed to the public at Rachel’s Sustainable Feast. I hope to see everyone there on May 25th!

I’ll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your butterfly house!