Thursday, April 17, 2008

8-Years Old!

Tomorrow is my 8th birthday! I can’t believe it. It seems just like yesterday that I was an impressionable young pup running around the yard without a care in the world. Now I am the big CEO of Merlin’s Bark Products and I am faced with making major business decisions every day. I sure have come a long way since my younger puppy days of chewing on table legs, ripping the fabric off of a couch and loveseat, peeing on newspapers, putting everything that I found in my mouth, being carried everywhere – ah, those were the days! I will post some of my baby pictures this weekend so you can see just what an adorably cute pup I was. Not that I am not still adorably cute mind you…

Anyhow, I think my parents are planning a huge birthday celebration for me tomorrow. I overheard them talking about having to purchase a tent for an event. They tried to make it seem like it was for the 2nd Annual Rachel’s Sustainable Feast – which Merlin’s Bark Products has been invited to be an exhibitor at – but I think they were just saying that ‘cause I walked into the room. I hope there will be cake and ice cream. I just love cake and ice cream!

I hope to see you all at my party! I'll be barking to you later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Merlin!

DJ said...

Happy Birthday Merlin!:)

Mrs. Miller said...

Happy Birthday!!!

artsyclay said...

Happy Birthday a little late! It's a great month for birthdays! Mine was the 12th.