Friday, April 11, 2008

Ask Merlin!

Since I have become the head-honcho of Merlin’s Bark Products, it seems like everybody always wants some kind of business advice from me. I figured maybe I should blog about some of the questions I frequently get ask so people can benefit from all my worldly business knowledge. I know that one of the biggest concerns in the business world today is employee benefits. I am proud to say that the employee benefits at Merlin’s Bark Products are top notch! I have a three dog beds, a Bark-and-Lounger, and a queen size bed that I sleep in every night. I have four water bowls that are strategically placed throughout the house and I also have one outside. I also get a big juicy and greasy knee bone every Wednesday and Friday night. A pup can't complain with employee benefits like that!

Though it really is a lot of hard work being a CEO and I do put a lot of time and effort into it. Long hours. Working during the weekend. Hum, maybe I should renegotiate my contract. Maybe look into getting a fourth bed or another water bowl. Or maybe adding in that anti-bath clause I was blogging about earlier. I think I smell a hint of "contract renegotiation" in the air.

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: