Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Merlin's Bark Products


Hi everybody! My name is Merlin and I am the head-honcho of a new and upcoming Web based company - Merlin's Bark Products (named after yours truly). Merlin's Bark Products will specialize in different types of woodcrafts for humans and animals. Personally, I am a lot more excited (if I had a tail it would be wagging) about the products geared toward us members of the animal kingdom. We are going to have different types of feeders & houses for birds; condos and munch boxes for squirrels; elevated dog bowl holders; and pet vehicle toy boxes. Wait till you see the toy boxes! I have a convertible model myself and it is great. There will also be nifty stuff like outdoor planters and window boxes.

I am hoping to have our product line out by mid-May so I better be getting back to work. Make sure you check back in for updates and more information. I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Circe said...

Wow Merlin,

I love your new blog and can't wait to see some of your wood products. I could really use a toy box so that my parents aren't always tripping on my chew toys. Take care Circe the Sorceress