Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's Spring!

Ah, the first day of spring. The birds are chirping. The squirrels are chattering. And my thoughts are wandering off to things other then the running of Merlin's Bark Products. Who can work when there are fun games to be played. Hills to run up. And things out in the yard that need to be barked at.

Spring is also an important time to make sure that the birds and squirrels in your neighborhood have plenty of food available for them to eat. The birds are coming back from their winter vacations and soon there will be lots of baby chicks for them to feed and take care of. The squirrels don't seem to take a winter vacation - but soon there will be a lot more of them scrambling around and jumping on the tree branches. Squirrels sure are fun to watch. They have a fun game that they like to play with me. They like to hide peanuts in the yard for me to find and eat. Hum, peanuts...

Sorry about that, I got a bit distracted by the thought of peanuts lying around my yard. Anyhow, either one of Merlin's Bark Products dual feeders - the Dual Feeder in Red Cedar or the Trexed-Out Dual Feeder - would be welcomed by the birds and squirrels in your yard. I am hoping to have our Etsy shop up and running soon. I will let you know when it is open for business. Hopefully you will shop on by and check out our products.

I'm going to go and check out my yard to see if the squirrels hid any peanuts for me to find. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: