Sunday, March 9, 2008

Weather or not

It has been rather cold and snowy here in the Burgh this weekend. And I am ready for a change of weather. Sure I like the snow (it is great to roll in), but I would love to have the ocean nipping at my ankles again (much like how a corgi nips at heels). Last year, I got to go on vacation to the Outer Banks with my family and the Baileys (Mara, Jody, Mat & Lilli).

Word around the office is that we all will be heading back to Corolla in about six weeks. I think the Bailey's corgi (Cerci) will be going on vacation with us this year. Hopefully, she understands that there is room for only one CEO on the trip - and that CEO would be me.

Speaking of CEO'ing, even though it is the weekend, I've been busy working on the product line and materials we will be using with Merlin's Bark Products. Just yesterday, I purchased some Trex and start working on proto-types for squirrel munch boxes. We should have some products out in the testing trees soon. Though, I really don't know how I will get the squirrels to fill out a customer survey form...

In the meantime, I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: