Sunday, March 30, 2008

Enjoying Nature

I have been out enjoying nature the last couple of days. I went hiking at Hartwood Acres yesterday and just got back from another hike there today. Hartwood Acres is a really great place to go hiking. There are lots of different trails to check out and all kinds of different wildlife to see (and not to mention all the exotic smells to sniff). We didn’t see any deer today, but we usually come across a herd or two while out hiking through the woods. The deer are kind of funny. They always seem to be trying to figure out what kind of creature I am. They will walk up to me pretty close just checking me out. Maybe they think I am a giant groundhog on a leash or something. I would like to be able to stop and chat with the deer, but there are so many places to explore that I never really have the time. I probably should at least stop and see if they have any product suggestions for Merlin's Bark Products. Maybe the deer could use a nice salt-lick or something. I will try to remember to ask them the next time I am out hiking in the woods.

Well, I am pretty tuckered out from all the hiking I’ve been doing so I am going to go take a nap before dinner. I’ll be barking to you later!

No comments: