Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Forgot to introduce myself...


In all my excitement to tell everybody about my upcoming new company (Merlin's Bark Products) - I completely forgot to introduce myself to the world. My official name is Prince Merlinus, but everybody calls me either Merlin or Mer. I do hear "Leave It" a lot when I am strolling around the neighborhood - so I think that might be another one of my nicknames. I spent the early years of my life living in the Highland Park section of Pittsburgh where I acquired the title of Mayor of Highland Park. A couple years ago, I moved to O'Hara Township (which is about five miles outside of Pittsburgh) and I currently rule the neighborhood there. Life here is pretty good, though I do always have to be on the lookout for my archenemies (Max and Jacks) the neighbor's cats. Nothing gets my bunny-butt more in a twitter then seeing those two slinking around my yard.

I am an avid recycler. I'm always picking up plastic bottles that I find and making sure that they get placed in a recycling container. I will be using many different types of environmentally friendly business practices in the running of Merlin's Bark Products. All packaging will be "second life" and reused from a delivery made somewhere else (but don't worry, everything will be packaged properly and securely). All of our products will be handmade locally with either sustainable, certified, recycled, or reengineered wood ( Trex ). I think you will find that the squirrel feeders made out of the reengineered wood will last a million times longer then the ones made out of real wood. Those dang little squirrels sure like to chew things!

I guess that is all for now. I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Debashri said...

Merlin is so very cute! And I love your blog too....