Monday, March 24, 2008

Dogs with Blogs

I never realized that there were so many dogs with blogs until I read this CNN article. There are thousands of dogs out there blogging every day! How cool is that? I never knew that there were so many Web savvy pups out there. I must admit though that I was a little disappointed that CNN never contacted me about the article. They don't mention one pup with a blog who also happens to be a CEO of their own company. What a great story angle that would have been. Maybe I should mention it to them.

Anyhow, things are going great here at Merlin's Bark Products. I have been very busy getting merchandise ready for our Etsy shop. I've also been conducting focus groups on our products with the squirrels and birds in my yard. Or maybe I should have said, "trying" to conduct focus groups with squirrels and birds. Have you ever tried to get a squirrel to sit still long enough to fill out a form or answer a simple question? They are always scurrying off somewhere. Not to mention the fact that they just gnaw the pencils down to little nubs. And the birds will just fly off with the forms squawking something about how it will make a great addition to their nest! Needless to say, I have been finding out that it much easier if I just watch the little furry and feathered critters while they are using the feeders then trying to get their opinions on the product. They are a flighty bunch to say the least.

Well, I should be getting back to the workshop. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: