Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Dual Feeder in Rough Cedar

My tailless little rump sure is wagging today! Merlin's Bark Products Etsy shop is now open for business! There are only a couple items listed right now, but I am working my little legs off getting more merchandise into the store. One of the first products you will find in our Etsy shop is my Dual Feeder in Rough Cedar.

Just like all of our dual feeders, squirrels and birds in your yard will be able to eat from the same place. Think of it as a one-stop snack shop for the little critters. It is a bird feeder for the birds and a munch box for the squirrels all in one! There is a cutout on the bottom of the plexiglas window so the birds can get to the goodies. And those curious squirrels will be able to get access to the food by either lifting up the top or by scooping out the seeds from the bottom. When the squirrels are done digging around in the feeder, the lid closes automatically to help keep the food from getting yucky. And I love the "whapping" sound the lid makes when it closes too. As soon as I hear that sound my ears perk-up and I am on alert for any dropping peanuts. Hum, peanuts....

Oh, and the squirrels and birds will be hopping for joy over the extra large wrap-around deck on the front of the feeder. Finally, they will have plenty of room to lounge safely on while snacking the day away.

Make sure you check out Merlin's Bark Products Etsy shop for more information on my Dual Feeder in Rough Cedar and to check out our other products.

I should be heading back out to the workshop. Happy shopping. And I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: