Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dual Feeder in Red Cedar

I recently gave my nose seal of approval (as you can tell from the picture) for a new addition to our product line. This dual squirrel munch box/bird feeder was constructed out of red cedar and features an extra large deck for the birds and squirrels to lounge on. Just like Merlin's Bark Products other dual feeder, this model features a little cutout on the bottom of the plexiglas so that the birds can get at the seeds. The squirrels can scoop out the seeds from the bottom or they can get access to the goodies by lifting up the top. Also like our Trex feeder, this model was constructed by using pocket hole joints. I am very excited about this addition to our product line and I hope that you will be too.

Before barking off and heading back to work, let me give you a quick update on how our Trex duel feeder is doing on the testing tree. I am happy to report (if I had a tail it would be wagging) that things are looking good. I haven't received one complaint from either a bird or a squirrel about the feeder. Though, the woodpeckers do seem to be a little upset about not being able to peck at the feeder. But hey, if they want something to peck at they can just use the tree that is right behind the feeder!

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: