Thursday, May 1, 2008

OBX or Bust!

Since I've was appointed the CEO of Merlin's Bark Products a couple months ago I've done nothing but work my little bunny butt off day and night. And it is time for a much-deserved vacation at the beach! I will be heading off to the Outer Banks early Saturday morning with my family and our friends the Baileys (Mara, Jody, Lili, and Mat) for a week of fun in the sun. I know you all will miss my words of wisdom while I am gone, but be rest assured that I will be back with even better business insights. There is nothing like chasing a couple flocks of pelicans to help a pup clear his mind and help him make those hard business decisions that I am faced with. I will have to practice some of my doga exercises on the beach too.

I hate to bark and run, but I haven't even started packing for the trip yet! Not to meantion that I haven't even had to chance to decided what chews and toys I should take with me. I would like to take them all, but if I do that then there wont be any more room in car left for me.

I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip! I am sure you deserve some vacation time. Can't wait to hear your doga on the beach stories when you get back!