Thursday, May 15, 2008

Deck Dog!

Deck Dog. That was the new nickname I earned while vacationing in the Outer Banks last week. I quickly became a Deck Dog Master in no time at all. I developed the ability to lounge on a deck (any deck) for hours on end. It didn't matter if it was the 2nd floor deck, the 3rd floor deck, or the deck around the pool - if there was a deck I was lounging on it. Heck, I even lounged around the carport a couple of times too! I thought about getting a deck installed at home, but I realized that it would probably seriously interfere with my CEO'ing abilities. I would probably just lounge on the deck all day long and not even give a second thought to Merlin's Bark Products. You don't even have to be a CEO to know that lounging all day would not be good for business. Oh well, a pup can dream.

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: