Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rachel's Feast Report!

Today was Merlin's Bark Products grand debut to the public at the 2nd Annual Rachel's Sustainable Feast. Unfortunately I wasn't able to break away from the office and join my workers at the feast, but I made sure that they reported back to me everything that went on. Here's the report I got back:

************
"What a perfect day for the event! The weather was spectacular. The setting was idyllic. And the crowd was full of some of the nicest people we have ever had the pleasure of meeting! We received a lot of positive feedback and suggestions from all of the people who stopped by our booth. We must have had about two dozen people stop by and ask about bat houses! It was a great experience and we are so glad that we were able to be a part of it."
************

I would like to give a bark-out to China Millman from the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for including us in her wonderful preview story about the feast. Another bark-out goes to Tim Sweet and Fiona Fisher for inviting us to the event. Many thanks are in order for all of you!

And also, many thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth. And if you were one of the many who asked about our bat houses - I promise that we will be starting production right away.

I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Merlin - and your "workers" for being at Rachel's Sustainable Feast. We had more than 1,000 people visit that day and I'm sure that all who stopped by your booth have become huge fans of your work!

Fiona and Tim
from the Rachel Carson Homestead.