Thursday, May 22, 2008

Final Countdown!

Only two more days left until Merlin's Bark Products big debut at the 2nd Annual Rachel’s Sustainable Feast being held this Sunday. So much left to do and not much time left to do it in. And I must say that I have just been working my little bunny-butt off getting things ready for the feast!

I never really realized it, but a lot of work goes into getting ready for a show. There was a tent to buy, table cloths to get, a banner to have made, seller aprons to find - the list is almost endless! Since I know that there are a lot of other pups out there getting ready for upcoming craft/art shows, I thought it would be helpful if I posted a checklist of items that they should take along with them.

Merlin's Quick List of Craft/Art Show Necessaries:
*Tent
*Table cloths
*Banner with business name
*Tables (if not already supplied)
*Weights for tent
*Chairs
*Flyers and/or business cards
*Aprons for money/credit card slips
*Sales book
*Calculator
*ProPay account
*Knuckle-buster
*Credit card slips
*Credit card sign
*Cash for change
*Pens
*Paper
*Markers
*Scissors
*Stapler
*Extra price tags
*Shopping bags (nice paper ones with a handle)
*Display racks
*Snacks and drinks
*A camera to take pictures of your setup!

I am sure there are a number of other items that I am forgetting about right now, but these are just some of the bare basics that pups should take along with them. Feel free to add a comment of any other items that I might have forgotten about.

I'll be barking to you later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the checklist Merlin!

Anonymous said...

Merlin,

I hope you signed up for your ProPay Account through the Etsy link and got 50% off. If not, send me a note.

ProPayMike

SpinachNPeace said...

good luck at the craft show!

skiingweaver said...

How about a clipboard and pens, etc., so people can sign up to be on your mailing/emailing list? :) Good luck at the show!!