Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Back to Work!

Now that I have been back from vacation for a couple of days, I have to get back to CEO'ing. Though I am really tempted to extend my vacation for a little bit longer, I realize that I have to get back to work preparing for Merlin's Bark Products exhibit at the 2nd Annual Rachel’s Sustainable Feast on Sunday, May 25th. So much to do in so little time!

Before I get start CEO'ing this morning (and since I know that everyone is dying to hear about my vacation) I'll share one of my vacation adventure stories with you. As you can tell from the picture I was lucky and found all kinds of nifty things on the beach. While everyone else was looking for seashells and sand dollars, I was using my extra sensitive puppy nose to find the most interesting things that washed up on the beach. I was really excited about this fish skeleton I found. I actually tried to take it back to the beach house with me a couple of times, but nobody else seemed to think that was a good idea. I didn't see what the problem was. I mean, I get to chew on other kinds of bones all of the time and this one looked extra special. It was even lightly salted with the ocean water! At least I got a picture of me with my prized fish. And, I did get to nibble on it a couple times before getting dragged away from it....

Oh well, back to work for me. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: