Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New for July!

So far July is off to a rip-roaring start for Merlin's Bark Products. July 1st we finally celebrated our first Etsy sale. Our country style 2-quart elevated dog bowl feeder (that's a picture of it over on the side) was bought for a lucky pup living in California. I sure hope the pup loves it! I also just finished up a custom order for one of our pet toy box. Not only have I been busy filling orders, but I have also been busy giving interviews. Yep, that's right, me, Merlin the CEO of Merlin's Bark Products, was interview! Not only was I interviewed, but I was interviewed by one of Etsy's co-founders! He thought that a feature store on me would be great for an upcoming issue of Etsy's online newspaper, the Storque. I can't wait until it is published!

I've also busy creating new and exciting products to list in our Etsy store and getting ready for some upcoming craft shows that we will be exhibiting at. As you can tell, I have been a pretty busy pup!

Speaking of being busy, I need to be getting back to work. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: