Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Elevated Cat Bowls!

My tailless bunny butt is just shaking with pride over the latest addition to our product line ... the elevated cat bowl feeder! Sure, I'm not a huge fan of cats, but I think that should have cool products just like us pups. I love the color of this elevated feeder too. It reminds me of that old nursery rhyme about the owl and the pussy-cat going to sea in the little pea green boat. Ahyhow, there are a lot more elevated cat feeders heading on their way to our Etsy store. There are also a couple more elevated dog bowl feeders headed that way too. Make sure you check out the shop every so often to see the latest and greatest additions to our products line.

I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome color! To bad I don't have a cat...