Sunday, July 20, 2008

Annual Vet Check-up!

I got my annual wellness checkup with the vet yesterday. Even though going to see the vet is probably one of my least favorite things to do, it is very important that pups get to see their doctors at least once a year for their booster shots and for a physical. I am happy to report that my doctor said that I was in top physical condition and "looking good." Not only that, but the doctor gave me extra coodles for losing those pesky five extra pounds I had gained last year. It was hard work losing those extra five pounds, but if I can do it so can other food loving hounds like myself. I replaced a lot of my high calorie treats with low fat options and stepped up my exercise routine. Plus, it also helps that since I have been appointed the CEO of Merlin's Bark Products, I haven't had a lot of extra time to sit around and obsess about food. I'm always busy running from one important corporate meeting to another and coming up with new and exciting products to add to my Etsy store.

Speaking of new products, I have a new and exciting product that I need to add to my store. I'll be barking to you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight lost!