Thursday, July 10, 2008

Elevated Dog & Cat Bowl Feeder!

Take a gander at our newest elevated feeder! Isn't it just about the cutest thing you have ever seen - well, besides me of course. Now even the tiniest pup will feel larger than life eating out of our beautifully stained elevated feeder. Measuring just 4 1/2" in height, and weighing in at just 2 1/2 pounds, it will be perfect fit for the littlest of critters. Constructed in a Shaker table style, and stained a beautiful dark walnut, the look is completed with two 1-pint stainless steel bowls. I know that the feeder will be great for the tiny pups, but I also think that it would work for kitties too. I tried to ask my neighbor cats (Max and Jacks) if they thought it was a good height for them, but they just ran away from me when I tried to chase after them and ask them what they thought. I guess something must have gotten lost in the dog-to-cat translation. Or maybe I shouldn't have been running at them full-tilt and snarling at the same time.

Anyhow, what do you think? Do you think that a 4 1/2" high feeder is the right size for cats? I am really interested to know what you think. I'll be barking to you later!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

saw you on the etsy forums.great elevated feeder! I'll have to pay your shop a visit. Good luck in sales!

Sherwin said...

I was looking for elevated feeders when I stumbled upon your site. You have a nice site here. I will be saving this page to my favorites for sure.