Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sewickley Harvest Festival!

I have been a really busy CEO corgi pup lately and I almost forgot to share with everyone the exciting news about Merlin's Bark Products being exhibitors at the 18th Annual Sewickley Harvest Festival next month. And since I know that every pup and their owners would love to go the festival and drop by our booth - I figured that I should help spread the word on the festival. Here's some information about the event:

*******

Sewickley Harvest Festival
Saturday, September 6, 2008 (18th annual) - 10AM to 5PM
Annual festival held along Broad Street in Sewickley PA (Allegheny County PA.)
More than 100 vendor booths with a variety of items and information including crafts, artists, demonstrations, rummage sale, farmer's market, flea market, children's activities, food, music and more.

*******

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: