Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gorillas in our Mist!

Did you see the news today? Researchers have found more than 100,000 Western lowland gorillas living in a swap in the Congo! Check out this news story about the newly found gorilla tribe that was on CNN today.

Sorry I didn't post on Sunday, but I've been really busy CEO'ing Merlin's Bark Products lately. We were exhibitors at the Johnny Angel and the Halos Car Cruise & Concert on Sunday and I just submitted our application to be exhibitors at the 18th Sewickley Harvest Festival on September 6th. Sales have started to pick-up in our Esty Store too. Needless to say, I have been a really busy pup lately! Actually, I better get going 'cause I need to get another one of our elevated/raised dog bowl feeders ready to ship out tomorrow.

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: