Thursday, August 7, 2008

My YouTube Page!

Being the business minded corporate pup that I am, I am always looking for new ways to reach out to potential customers. You already know about my Etsy store where I market and sell all of Merlin's Bark Products' goods. And obviously if you are reading this, you are well aware of my blog where I detail all of the important corporate goings on and talk about my life as a CEO pup. You also probably know about my Flickr page where I download pictures of our latest products and other important pictures of my life. But did you know that I also recently got my own YouTube channel? That's right, I have my own YouTube channel now. I'm hoping to post some commercial type videos for Merlin's Bark Products on there soon. In the meantime though, I have posted a couple videos that my employees took recently at the Pittsburgh Zoo. Just check out this super cute video that was taken of one of the new baby African elephants attempting to play with one of the zookeepers.



Make sure you check out my YouTube channel to see some of the other videos from the zoo that I have posted. In the meantime, I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: