Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yappy Happy Pups for the Holidays!

Recently, I blogged that I would be barking about some of my top Etsy gift recommendations for pets, pet lovers, and pet owners for this holiday season. The first item I would like to bark about is this custom made indoor doghouse from YappyHappy


Made for the smaller pup (up to 15lbs), this doghouse can even be ordered with a battery operated chandelier ready to switch on and off. Talk about living the pampered life!

Don't think you have time to get a custom order done and under the tree by the holidays? Never fear, YappyHappy has a mini Starbarks house for your small yapper ready to go out the door upon order!



While I might be a tad over the weight limit for either one of these houses, I think they would make the perfect gift for some lucky pup this holiday season. YappyHappy also has custom dog tags, pet mats, and other cool items available too - so take a couple minutes and check out their shop. You might just find that "must have" gift item for this holiday season.

Well, I need to get back to planning Merlin's Bark Products 1st after Thanksgiving Day sale. I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: