Sunday, November 16, 2008

Networking!

Being the CEO of a major corporation isn't that much different than being the CEO of an up and coming company like Merlin's Bark Products. No matter what the size of the business it is very important that the CEO gets out there and spends some serious time networking. One of the ways a CEO can do some networking is by particapating in charity orgazinations - like Etsy for Animals which I am a member of - and by joining other social organizations. Recently I joined MyCorgi.com and Dogster hoping to meet some like minded CEO pups and also spread the word about MBP's awesome elevated dog bowls, pet toy boxes and elevated cat bowls. Sure networking is a tough job, but I'm just the CEO pup to do the job. Well, I guess I better get busy networking - I got a lot of butt sniffing to do.

I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: