Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Magic Sleigh!

I am so excited about my Christmas tree this year! Thanks to The Magic Sleigh the tree is full of beautiful corgis! The Magic Sleigh sells the most wonderful handmade porcelain dogs, cat, angels, unicorns, and other fantasy figurine ornaments and sculptures.

Here are a couple of the awesome corgi ornaments that are proudly hanging on my tree this year:





Not only does The Magic Sleigh make the most wonderful corgis in the world. But her store is also full of other wonderful pet ornaments too - but for obvious reasons I find that the corgi ornaments are my favorites.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


So check out The Magic Sleigh and find the perfect ornament for your tree too.

I'll be barking to you later!

2 comments:

the magic sleigh said...

Thanks Merlin!. You are so sweet!
Have a magical Christmas!

the magic sleigh said...

I almost forgot, you need to join Plugger United, a great new group on Etsy, we really help each other out, with posts like this, you would have a lot of fun.
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/BlockheadRadio/