Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Trip to Ohiopyle!!

Since my employees have been working extra hard lately on finishing a custom order for a 12" 3-bowl elevated dog feeder (which they finished early this morning) I thought it would be a great idea if Merlin's Bark Products went on a "company retreat" at Ohioplye. I had read a lot about CEO's taking their employees out on fun adventure trips to thank their employees for a job well done and I thought my employees deserved that kind of recognition too.

Anyhow, check out these awesome pictures from Merlin's Bark Products first ever company retreat:

Me and Merln's Bark Products' CFO/Business Manager/Product Finisher (i.e. my mom)

Me and Merlin's Bark Products' Carpenter Union (i.e. my dad)

Me enjoying the nice cool river water

Me on Ferncliff Natural Trail getting ready to look at the falls


Cucumber Falls


My employees thought it would be funny if I got my picture taken with the trail sign


I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: