Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sewickley Show Report!

Many thanks to everyone who stopped by Merlin's Bark Products booth yesterday at the 18th Annual Sewickley Harvest Festival. Being the busy CEO that I am, I couldn't get away from the office to attend the show myself, but I did send two of my favorite employees to run the show for me. I was there in spirit though! Anyhow, my employees reported back to me that the show was fantastic, the crowd was wonderful, and most importantly - the weather held up for the entire day! Not only was it a record setting day in sales for Merlin's Bark Products, but we also received a ton of positive feedback from festival goers on our elevated dog bowls (and also the cat bowls) product line. My little bunny butt is all in a twitter over the show and I can't wait for us to attend the show next year!

Check out these pictures from the show:







I'll be barking to you later!

No comments: